Mark Roth's Homepage
Two Sigma Investments:
- Sun Microsystems was my previous
- I was a proud member of the
Java 2 Enterprise Edition team!
- My last position within Sun was:
- My JavaOne Presentations:
- JavaOne 2004
- JavaOne 2003
- JavaOne 2002
- JavaOne 2001
Computer Science / Software Engineering:
- View my resume.
- Check out this site I programmed for my friend, Bas Waijers, to showcase his artwork.
- Download my Dreidel Game for Android
- Try out my Stampy Online
Filesystem project, a Fuse filesystem for access to Amazon S3
storage in a format compatible with JungleDisk.
- Download my open source Time Tracker called Clock Ease.
- Check out an open source high performance graph browser
I'm working on.
- Play the GWT Hangman game I wrote
while trying out Google Web Toolkit. (source). It was named "our
favorite office time-waster" by Bret Taylor, the product manager for
GWT, in the GWT
Blog, July 11, 2006. Thanks, Bret!
- Lego Robots
- Movie of a line-following robot
I built out of Lego Mindstorms. The software is written in Java.
- My movie of the Tribot stock
robot in the Mindstorms NXT kit.
- Check out the Java Enterprise
Community on java.net (open source J2EE community) that I was a
community leader for.
- Check out my SaverBeans
SDK (cross-platform screensavers in Java), and the community contributed
- Check out my JSP
Tag Library Documentation Generator.
- Download my digital camera Web Photo Publisher.
- Download my Lexmark
X125 Printer Driver for Unix.
- Download and play Henry's
Halloween Adventure, my new Palm puzzle game (for PalmOS 3.3 or
- Help beta-test my television guide
- Some information about my Master's
- Check out my Asteroids 2D Computer
- Check out my Distributed Repostiory System
- Check out my Parallel Connect
Four Java Application.
- Download my Auto-Schedule
Generator Excel Macro for FREE!
- View my Sun Java Certfication Study
Group Home Page.
- View information about my Mano Assembler and
Rochester Institute of Technology:
- View my class schedules for past
quarters at R.I.T..
- Our programming team (myself
included) won 2nd place at the Northeastern North America round of the
ACM Intercollegiate Programming Contest, beating MIT and various other
Check out the scoreboard.
- We went to Holland for the 1999 finals, and received
honorable mention in the main event, and took 3rd place of 62 teams
in the IBM VisualAge for Java competition. Here we are in an action
photo. (I'm the one at the computer, Stephan is towards the top,
Paul on the bottom)
- Susan and I are proud graduates of two runner's training classes
from JackRabbit (Beginner's 1 and 2)!
- Our past races (click to search for our name in the offical